Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update: Seoul Book Project~

Feeling so tired but having fun at the same time digging information of Seoul cool places on net. I am thinking of how to make my book different from others on bookshelf now. It is not EASY at all but i will try my best to do it the best I can!!! This project is the 1st project ever in my life that I am really determined to do it seriously. Sitting in front of my laptop more than 6 hours after work, it is so called "Tired" and "Exhausted" very much. But my mom and dad really support me a lots and it made me feel happy as well.

Reading is the best tools to make us absorbing how to write in different angles in different styles (Travel documentary). These days people start writing about traveling more and more, someone loves writing their diary about their journey, someone just wants to make it like a memorabilia!! 

Going to Seoul this time must be very different from previous times. And it is my 7th time in Seoul. I don't know why I love going to Seoul and this time what I like, I will make it more valuable moment and trip of myself.

All photo I will be taking, all what I will be seeing, all streets I will be walking, all that touch my soul......

"I will convey all in my first book" 

Writer-to-be!!!!!! ^ ^

No comments: