Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally I Got back from Seoul..I miss Seoul~~~

This Seoul trip made me smile~~ ^ ^ every time I think of it since I got my beloved ones going there with me for first 4 days. Fon, Tum, and N'Kaew~~ But They had to come back earlier than me. Anyway we had great time seeing Super Junior concert on July 19 together ^ ^ Great seats as always. Thank you Lin~~ 

We arrived there on early morning (July 18) and then heading to drop our luggages  at  Vabien in Seodaemun. But unlucky for us on our first day since it was raining so we just spent our coffee time at Tom n Tom at Gwanghwamun before heading to Dongdaemun since it is indoor shopping. ^ ^ We can shop until we drop here all day and night..

So our first day was not that great but happy enough ^ ^ 

Love Seoul very much!!!

No comments: