Saturday, June 20, 2009

I think one of my blog has gone somewhere else..

But Lucky enough that I still got one left!!!!! T.T So I copied the lost one that I found from internet and pasted it right here so you can see the previous posting ^ ^ So from now on I will have only one and only to maintain my blogger life here. In the future I am thinking to have Thai blog for my own benefit to improve my writing skill. These days I am focusing on writing since i have been assigned for new job description as a PR Coordinator for my company with media. I have to accept that without saying anything. Hurrrrrr!!!!!  So I think I need to adjust my feeling to love writing so I try to then now I am writing and reading more and more. 

Anyway my daily life I have another thing i am really into it is writing "travel" thing where I am interested in like "Seoul" at this moment. That I will be going to there around mid of July for my 1st book and gathering info, taking photos and showing my brother and his GF around to the place I really into it. 

Taking photo is my thing in daily life and every time I got cool one I LOVE it as I got new BF and smile in my heart. ^ ^
Traveling is a must thing i need to do every time i have a chance and money..My heart says "YOU HAVE TO GO>> YOU HAVE TO GO" 
But Writing is kind of new to me since I am not really write in Thai much since my undergraduate school was international so I never written in Thai for my studying. I lost that writing Skill since then>>>>>

Let's see how it works and How far I can go.
It may change my confused life..... Who knows?????

FIGHTING!

No comments: