Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garosu-gil "LOVE IT" MY SEOUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!


WOW!!!!!!!!! I am still remember my feeling on that lovely day, even I couldn't have a chance to be here, this street, in Apgujeong, Seoul...before. It is called "Garosugil"like a walking street. My Korean friend, Lin, told me that means "Tree-lined Street"  To tell you the truth... I really "LOVE" this street. This time was the first time I came here (my 4th time visiting Seoul) Nice weather, not crowded, many nice and lovely shops along this street but i didn't walk until the end of its street.. I came twice, first time, I went have a meal and shopping (at "Understar shop")  but unfortunately I forget to ask the restaurant name. It was Italian restaurant and its not on the main street. Second time, I came for "Beer Time" @ "A Great Yellow", next to Tiara restaurant.  

Another feeling that I "LOVE" this street is every step I walked on this street, I felt so soft because of its pavement material is different from the normal pavement.. It made me love walking without exhausted. ^___^

 I will definitely go to this "Garosu-gil" AGAIN... next time.

LOVE IT

No comments: