Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am looking forward to UK Visa this week!!

Past Friday I went to apply visa for my unexpected trip to London this early November for 9 days. So This time I will be very very very relax and chill as much as possible. And definitely taking photos as many as I can... I will see my best friend (Pom) there too, She will fly there by TG but I will take Etihad by myself meeting her there. Hope hope another best friend will be joining us too.(Her chief should let her take a break since she has been working real hard) Pls come Lin!!!!!!
So we could spend time together right there, one of my dream city, LONDON!!!!!!!
There are many places that I wish I would go and take photos like a millions in this trip kkkkkkkkk.... Is it possible?????? Lets see..

So I am obsessed with digging info to enjoy my break there....
If anyone wants to suggest me, pls feel free to do so... ^__^

SO... UK visa is another thing that I am really pray for it!!!!!

 

No comments: