Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally!!! I got it. Chai YO!!!

Actually I got visa on past wednesday. But the thing is I am was so shocked when an agent from UK embassy called me twice for interview me regarding whom I am gonna stay with? How much money I would bring? How I could survive there? and many more. I thought I would not get it for sure since.. It seemed like very complicated to get it.. Some of my friends got it very easily... Dunno why???

Anyway, I got it already and I am ready to fly there more than a week. 
Now I am kind of obsessed with traveling information that I need to dig and prepare myself to have a blast there. There are many websites that I have been searching recently because I have many interesting places I wish I could finish by this trip.. Here are some places i am really into it:
1. London Eye
2. Convent Garden
3. Piccadilly Circus
4. St.Paul's Cathedral
5. Musical: "Billy Elliot"
6. Shopping at markets
7. Walking on Sloane St./oxford St./Regent St./Carnaby St./Bond St.
8. Notting Hill

I want to complete above wishes, anyway, I will do my best and enjoy the moment with my friends; Pom and Lin.....

here is my another thing I am really into it.!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: