Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thing I am really into September 08

Here it is!!!!!! We Got Married (Reality Show from MBC)  I have known this show past couple months....around June, This helped me a lot and it made me having all kind of feeling once again.. Sound bad, right? But It has been true by that time that I couldn't smile with my heart seriously .. Now I have "JOONGBO" (Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo) They are so lovely very natural expressing their feeling toward each other even they are not that sweet as other couples from the same show... First I watched "Andy and Solbi" but now I am addicted to "JoongBo" and downloading to my iphone for watching when I am bored or have nothing to do... I hope this couple won't be finished soon coz I still need Hyun Joong to help and heal my feeling these days.. Sound so weird..... But I have to admit it though... I am not like him as a group of SS501 much but i love when he sings his single like "Thank you" I don't know how to write in Korean.. Anyway, wish him all the best from the bottom of my hearts...

I just had a chance to see him in "Officially Thailand Fan Meeting" last month... Very glad to make it on that day coz traffic was soooooo bad and luckily that all boys were not ready by that time too... So I made it... Thank you for my sis too (P'Kat) He is sooooo cute by showing his cares to Thai Fans... I am sure that on that day, all members of SS501 won Thai Fans...
Previously, I love and enjoy watching VDO Clips and MV from boys from Super Junior and TVXQ! only but now I have to open my heart ^___^ for Kim Hyun Joong also...

He made me smile when watching his jokes teasing HwangBo...

Here is all my thing that I am really into it (July - 1st w of Sept 08)

^____^

No comments: