Monday, September 8, 2008

My Beloved EYE PILLOW ^__^


Here is my "Beloved Eye Pillow" that I have been using every night and every flight..... Love it so much and I never liked the eye pillow before coz I haven't met the comfortable one... BUT from now on... I found "This" already Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought it from Duty Free shop in Suvarnnabhumi airport, Bangkok.. My beloved country ^__^ First I bought one for myself from BKK - Taipei visiting Eddy and Anada, my Taiwanese friends, known them from Golden Gate University, San Francisco (My Beloved City) ^___^ 

I can guarantee that It is soooooo soft, comfy, nice to wear it all night, etc...... 
It inspires me to have my own "Eye pillow"  in the future...


Here is my "Eye Pillow" I am really into it since W4 of June 08 onwards...

Peace!!!!!!!!

No comments: