Monday, June 21, 2010

One Word = Happiness

I can't complain my life these days but sometimes I feel tired with life. I don't why I feel this way even I have things I want and thing I love with me..... Not my another half but all what I am really into it each day...

I can say "Happiness" keeps coming to me no matter what I am down sometimes or regularly but i find myself is one of the lucky person ( need to accept that)

So it made me feel like i should make my life more productive each day or more valuable each day....

1) Learn new things on Saturday Morning (Graphic Design, Drawing, Painting)
2) Clean up my room and Finish all left stuff and boxes from SF (long time ago T_T)
3) Brushing up my Golf Swing
4) Focusing on my mom biz
5) Writing my new up coming book regularly (no rush rush and last minute)
6) Updating my Tokki Diary on this blog regularly
7) Exercise more
8) Find Squash court
9) Drink Water more
10) Stop shopping till drop

These are what I need to get back on track the soonest for my own sake anyhow I can say I am happy with my life now and Thank for this opportunity comes to me.

I am really into these things!!!!



No comments: