Sunday, August 2, 2009

SS501 1st Asia Persona Tour

The 1st Asia Tour Persona in Seoul..... 
I really want to go there this weekend (Aug 1-2) to see Kim Hyun Joong "Live" on stage!
I am happy to see them in another chapter of their challenging life ^ ^ and I also saw the news from website that Hyun Joong has got a big number of older fanclubs around 30 - 50 Yrs old kkkkkkkkk

The popularity of SS501 has been increased of HIM (My Joongie) kkkkk  And I heard that Mnet will be broadcasted of SS501 reality show and "We got married" (Rerun) Anyway, I got the DVD and clip on my iphone so I can watch him whenever i want ^ ^

Moreover, their fanmeeting "Romantic Sky" will be telecasted from September onwards, so SS501 exposure will be seen on media very much and this year must be very hectic and busy of them too.

Good for me that I can see him on youtube periodically from now on^ ^ Hope Fanclubs translate into eng subbed!!!!!

Good for HIM LOL

Miss him so much~~

No comments: