Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seoul Subway Map

I believe that Seoul Subway system is one of the best in the world comparing to Hong Kong, London, New York, Japan, and etc.  If you went there once, you never forget the way to go around the city by subway. You may see many things through commuters in Seoul from and to downtown. Selling stuff on subway with a special show from seller, People on train obsessed with TV on mobile, Internet. Seoul is the dynamic city, I can say this, mixing between old and new things at the same place. I find it very interesting to my soul too. ^ ^ That is why I keep coming back here since 2007.

Another thing i like is  "T-Money Card" it is  prepaid money for bus, subway, taxi, or even buying things from minimart or other shops that shown its logo. Fast and convenient for foreign travelers, just only place the card on the gate or machine. Recharge at convenience stores or subways tickets windows!!!!

Many nice and hip places you can get by subway station (walking distance)  There are some favorite stations for example: Anguk, Apgujeong, Hongdae, Dongdaemun Stadium and many more...I will show you more details in next posts.

^ ^

No comments: